Support Meetings at Ocean View
Grief and Recovery Support for groups or individual support for any grief whether death, divorce, or just needing answers. This group meets the 2nd and 4th Wednesday at 10:00AM.
These groups are held through local chapters and meet at our facility. Unless otherwise noted listing of meeting times can be found on our church calendar or by going to the organization web site.
- AA Alcoholics Anonymous is an international fellowship of men and women who have had a drinking problem. It is nonprofessional, self-supporting, multiracial, apolitical, and available almost everywhere. There are no age or education requirements. Membership is open to anyone who wants to do something about his or her drinking problem.
- NA Narcotics Anonymous is a nonprofit fellowship or society of men and women for whom drugs had become a major problem.
- Al-A-Non Family Group members are people, just like you, who are worried about someone with a drinking problem. Family members have the opportunity to learn from the experiences of others who have faced similar problems.
- Overeaters Anonymous No matter what your problem with food — compulsive overeating, under-eating, food addiction, anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, or over exercising — we have a solution.
- DivorceCare is a divorce recovery support group where you can find help and healing for the hurt of separation and divorce. The group does not meet during the months of June-August. For more information contact Sharon Cooney.